Saturday, December 31, 2011

{Big Hopes and Dreams for 2012}

Hello to all of my lovely fans and followers! 

**HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE**


I hope that all of you have some fun and relaxing plans with your families or friends this evening to celebrate the upcoming new year!!

I apologize for it being so quiet on the blog lately but I'm sure all of you can relate when I say that that holidays can turn into a completely crazy time and needless to say, the "social networking" aspect of my business has suffered a little bit. 

No worries! With the start of 2012 coming up I'm really hoping to get aggressive with my sewing projects and hopefully start adding a little more variety of products to my shop!! Not only do I want to try to add more mother/baby items to my shop inventory but I almost want to start adding some miscellaneous ones such as quilted coasters, sewing machine covers, and more! :-) We'll see though...everything is still in the works.

After all the holiday madness settled down I was able to find a little time to do some sewing projects for myself and one of the big projects that I've been working on recently was quite a HUGE success for me! I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but with my 8 years of sewing experience, I have not ONCE sewed a zipper to any garment....I know, you can gasp, it's shocking for me to put it into perspective like that but I was SO intimidated by the idea of working with a zipper, and I honestly have no clue why! haha!

With that said, I'm VERY excited to say that I have conquered that "fear" and made my very first item that required a zipper and here it is...

A sleep sack with a matching hat! Isn't it just ADORABLE?!


This is just one of the things that I would love to add to my inventory this coming year.

I REALLY look forward to working with all of you during this new year and your continued support means so much to me! I see amazing things happening at Made With Love by Caty for 2012 and everything I do is inspired by all of my fans!

Much Love!

Caty

No comments: